Welcome to the Manara Academy. This is my website. I will post pictures, our daily schedule, expedition news, and announcements here.
If you have any questions, please email me at leckroat@manaraacademy.org

Monday, March 2, 2015

SILLY SEUSS SLEEP BOOK

Today was the start of Read Across America and we started out with reading Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book! The kids had lots of fun wearing their PJ's to school and while reading the book, the kids got really silly and began to pretend to FALL asleep .... we had a great day!

I also read my two "Muffin" books as part of our Read Across America events! I sent home What's In the Corner? A Muffin "Tail" with every child today ... I explained to the kids that these books were ones the printer made a printing error (they are missing apostrophe's throughout the book).  All of the What's are typed like What s! My publisher wanted to destroy the books -- but I just couldn't destroy them!!!  I hope the kids enjoy them!  There is a code at the end of the book and you can download it and the book becomes an audio book that you can listen to on iTunes! 

Here is our SLEEP BOOK fun!
Are the ALL Sleeping????
 
Ready to listen to Dr. Seuss's
SLEEP  BOOK


Oh no ... they're starting to SLEEP
 

Sleepy SLEEP BOOK silliness!!!!!

We were so still the LIGHTS went out!!!!!

THE END!!!!
 
Don't forget tomorrow - March 3rd -  is C R A Z Y   S O C K
and we will be reading FOX in SOCKS!
 
Also -- Mr. Steve Singleton from Buckner, Int'l will be at school tomorrow at 9am and we will be presenting him with the check for the Water Kits -- if you can make it that would be GREAT! The kids can share their water expedition work with you!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment