Welcome to the Manara Academy. This is my website. I will post pictures, our daily schedule, expedition news, and announcements here.
If you have any questions, please email me at leckroat@manaraacademy.org

Sunday, January 11, 2015

THE GREAT MUDDY KICKOFF!

Parents and Students -- I figured out what was going on with the camera and will be updating the web-site with pictures and activities from the last month ... BUT ... I wanted to see if I can share the video I just took today with my new SONY GO ACTION camera!  I'm excited to try this in the classroom to share with you the experiments and some LIVE ACTION from our field expeditions this spring ....
We just began our Water Unit and will be completing a water filtration experiment tomorrow -- Monday, January 12.  Here is an explanation of what we will be doing .... ENJOY!

 
I will be taping the experiment tomorrow and will upload the files tomorrow evening!  I will also be adding more pics to the web-site now that I figured out what was going on .... I was missing some program or something (my husband had to figure it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment