Welcome to the Manara Academy. This is my website. I will post pictures, our daily schedule, expedition news, and announcements here.
If you have any questions, please email me at leckroat@manaraacademy.org

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The KICKOFF continued .....

I believe this portion of our MUDDY KICKOFF shows the kids putting in the SAND and ROCKS! As I get more comfortable with the camera and the kids get used to having it around for projects, I will move it around so more kids get AIR time!!!! 

Here's another peek into the classroom .... hope you're able to see all the videos now ... I had to play with the settings and I think I fixed it ..... let me know if you still have trouble viewing it ...

The children have been learning how important our OCEANS are and tomorrow we will be discussing LAKES ....

We are also working on labeling, graphing, and captioning -- they are learning the parts of non-fiction texts and are doing a wonderful job making these informational pages! 

I will keep adding snip-its of the MUDDY KICKOFF ... we finished filming today ... and the kids are having LOTS of fun with the camera!  It is wonderful that we can take you along on trips or let you see what's going on in our room!!!!!  ENJOY!

 
Here's the last installment from the Kickoff ....
 
You will have to wait until the NEXT post to see water coming through our filters .... in my excitement ... I did not HIT the record button!!!! 
So we did some more filming today -- Tuesday and got some close up shots!!!!   And the Oscar for Best Film Making Goes To .... (not Mrs. Eckroat!)  lol!!!  I'll keep my day job!  Which is absolutely WONDERFUL!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment